Gluten-Free Italian Vegan Spaghetti Squash Bake
Have you ever tried a gluten-free dish full of healthy ingredients and
energy without any risk of getting fat? Oh, let me introduce you with
this Vegan Italian Spaghetti Squash Bake which is quite lightweight and
delicious enough to become your and your kids favorite dish.
We were thinking of something that can be time saving and easy to make.
This dish takes less than 10 minutes in the oven.
This Gluten-free side dish with Italian touch is very delicious as well.
Want to know how?
Vegan Italian Spaghetti Squash Bake (Vegan, Gluten-Free, Dairy-Free, Egg-Free, Paleo-Friendly)
- 1 organic spaghetti squash
- 1 teaspoon organic extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 cup organic pasta sauce
- 3 cups organic baby spinach (diced in strips)
- 1 flax egg (1 tablespoon ground flax seed + 3 tablespoons water)
- 3 cloves organic garlic (freshly crushed)
- 1/2 cup nutritional yeast
- 1/2 teaspoon organic ground cayenne pepper
- 1/4 – 1/2 teaspoon Himalayan pink salt
For Garnish (Optional)
- organic basil leaves (fresh, diced in strips)
|Prepare the spaghetti squash
||Cut the spaghetti squash in half.
Scrape out all the seeds from the inside.
Rub olive oil on the inside of the spaghetti squash.
Bake face down at 350 degrees for approximately 45 – 50 minutes.
Use a fork to scrape the inside of the squash out to use as “pasta”.
||Prepare the flax egg (1 tablespoon of ground flax seeds + 3 tablespoons of water).
Combine cooked spaghetti squash and all other ingredients (including the flax egg) into a medium sized bowl and stir well.
Put the mixture in an 8 x 8 glass or ceramic dish and bake at 375 for about 10 -15 minutes.
Change oven setting to broil and bake for another 5 minutes or until the top becomes crispy.
Garnish with fresh basil and serve hot from the oven.
To read how to find ingredients for this dish and where you can buy it,
please visit the source : Thehealthyfamilyandhome