A Perfect and Easy Vegan Falafel Recipe
Falafel is often the best and only plant- based food
a vegan can find on the way. It is a very tasty Mediterranean
food . Many people like it and wonder how it is made .
What are the ingredients and what spices are used to
make it taste original. The sauce which is served with
Falafel is also very delicious . Not all Falafel recipes
are good ,but here is one which is perfect and tastes
original together with a tasty sauce. Homemade is always
the better choice.
Click here for satisfying Lunch Recipes
Get 25-50% off your favorite healthy, natural products when you shop @ThriveMKT. Check it out: thrivemarket.com
World, meet falafel. Falafel, meet your eaters.
These falafel are simple, requiring just 10 ingredients (give or take a spice), and come together in a blender or food processor.
They also sauté up beautifully in just 5 minutes! The only waiting period is 1-2 hours for chilling the dough (which is optional but recommended). Otherwise, these little gems come together with minimal effort and time.
What is a falafel without a good sauce? My 4-ingredient garlic-dill sauce is not to be missed. While your falafels are cooking, whip this up in just 5 minutes to elevate this dish to the next level of awesome. Trust me on this one – you’re gonna want that sauce.
I hope you all love this recipe! It’s:
Crispy on the outside
Tender on the inside
& Super satisfying
Who needs take-out when you can make perfectly delicious falafel at home? Serve these in a pita with tomato, onion, lettuce and my garlic-dill sauce and you’re seriously good to go. Hummus and vegetables make an excellent side dish. Otherwise, serve these atop a bed of greens for a lighter option.
2 hours 10 mins
Easy, 10-ingredient falafel made with chickpeas and seasoned with parsley, cumin and garlic. A simple, flavorful, hearty plant-based meal.
Author: Minimalist Baker
Recipe type: Entree
Cuisine: Mediterranean, Vegan
- 1 15-ounce (425 g) can chickpeas, rinsed, drained and patted dry
- 1/3 cup (15 g) chopped fresh parsley (or sub cilantro)
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 shallots, minced (~ 3/4 cup, 65 g | or sub white onion)
- 2 Tbsp (17 g) raw sesame seeds (or sub finely chopped nuts, such as pecans)
- 1 1/2 tsp cumin, plus more to taste
- 1/4 tsp each sea salt and black pepper, plus more to taste
- OPTIONAL: Healthy pinch each cardamom and coriander
- 3-4 Tbsp (24-31 g) all purpose flour (or sub oat flour or gluten free blend with varied results)
- 3-4 Tbsp (45 – 60 ml) grape seed oil for cooking (or sub any neutral oil with a high smoke point)
- OPTIONAL: Panko bread crumbs for coating (see instructions)
- Garlic Dill Sauce for serving (found within the Mediterranean Baked Sweet Potato Recipe)
Instructions here > Easy Vegan Falafel