Speaking of good stuff, how about Mediterranean Baked Sweet Potatoes?
We admit we are recipe freaks, and we love this Mediterranean Baked Sweet Potatoes.
Soothing, tasty and interesting dish which made our day and we are sure will make yours too. Amazing time saving quick dish of the day is Baked Sweet Potatoes.
Full of healthy ingredients and toppings. And the tongue getting full of water while baking this sweet dish.
What do you think about this? Interesting ? oh lets start it out.
So, recently we’ve been trying to branch out and experiment with more well-balanced meals, such as these Mediterranean Sweet Potatoes.
Its a quick meal and gluten-free 🙂
In Love With Mediterranean Baked Sweet Potatoes
The concept is simple:
Baked sweet potatoes – cut in half to shorten cooking time
Seasoned, roasted chickpeas
Parsley-tomato salad for garnish
The result is a 30-minute lunch or dinner that’s both satisfying, savory and sweet, and seriously healthy.
This dish is: Savory,Sweet,Fresh,Smoky,Warm,Comforting.
Seriously healthy, Filling, Customizable ,And simple
- 4 medium sweet potatoes*
- 1 15-ounce can chickpeas, rinsed and drained
- 1/2 Tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 tsp each cumin, coriander, cinnamon, smoked (or regular) paprika
- Optional: Pinch of sea salt or lemon juice
- 1/4 cup hummus (or tahini)
- juice of 1/2 lemon (~1 Tbsp)
- 3/4 – 1 tsp dried dill (or sub 2-3 tsp fresh)
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- Water or unsweetened almond milk to thin
- Optional: Sea salt to taste (I didn’t need any)
- 1/4 cup cherry tomatoes, diced
- 1/4 cup chopped parsley, minced
- 2 Tbsp lemon juice
- Chili garlic sauce
Instructions: get them here > MEDITERRANEAN BAKED SWEET POTATOES
More recipes The Ultimate List Of The Best Vegan Squash Recipes