Do you like a vegan recipe in Korean-Style?
This vegan recipe is a dish fast and easy to make. It is spicy and made with tofu, the crunchy sesame on top and the green onions makes a nice decoration.
The tofu is cut in triangles in a red pepper sauce . Serve it with rice and it will make a whole and satisfying meal.
Does it not look delicious? It is also gluten-free.
Start and try this excotic vegan recipe and make it part of your collection .
Awesome Vegan Recipe Korean-Style With Tofu You Should Try
KOREAN-STYLE SPICY TOFU AND SESAME CUCUMBERS [VEGAN, GLUTEN-FREE]
THIS RECIPE IS :Dairy FreeVegan
- 8 ounces tofu, cut into triangles
- Oil, for frying
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 4 tablespoons water
- 2 tablespoons gochujang paste
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch
- 2 teaspoons dark sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon mirin
- Leek or spring onions, minced
- Small cucumber, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon mirin
- 1 teaspoon dark sesame oil
- Pinch of salt
To Make the Tofu:
- Heat some oil in a saucepan. Arrange the tofu triangles so that they don’t overlap. Fry them in batches if needed. Fry for 3-4 minutes, flip them over, and fry another 3-4 minutes until crispy and slightly browned.
- Mix rest of the ingredients together and pour into the pan with the tofu. Boil until the sauce has thickened. Serve with cooked rice and sesame cucumbers (recipe follows).
To Make the Cucumbers:
- Mix all the ingredients together and let marinate at least 10 min.
EXPLORE MORE VEGAN RECIPES WITH Tofu
Even more recipes here >Thai Vegetable Rice With Tofu and Pineapple A Delicatesse