Want to know why Vegans make the best Partners?
Let us see the reasons why vegans make the best partners. Veganism is a philosophical lifestyle choice. Vegans have ethical reasons for this lifestyle. They are for animal rights, protecting the environment, and do something for better health.Vegans are compassionate and eat not anything that is of animal origin.
They even don’t buy animal-based products for clothing. On the other hand, the research found that certain foods increase libido in both males and females. The natural vegan food contains a lot of Zinc and vitamin B complexes which elevate testosterone levels and will boost sexual desire.
The assumption that a conscious diet improves health and physical well-being has long been scientifically proven. It has been shown that fruits and vegetables increase the serotonin level of the body. The happiness hormone lifts the mood and awakens the desire for togetherness with many people.
In addition, a vegan nutritional style has a positive effect on blood circulation compared to a meat-based diet. This increases physical activity. Vegan’s preferred foods like basil, figs, pine nuts, avocado, almonds, asparagus, celery, pumpkin seeds, chickpeas, and banana, for example. They contain healthy omega-3 fatty acids, vitamin C, and antioxidants
Read the about reasons why vegans make the best partners below.
10 Reasons Why Vegans Make The Best Partners
Vegans get a bad rap – they’re awkward dinner dates, weird, morally righteous and judgmental. Plus what sort of human being could give up smoked salmon?
Well, you’ve been wrong this whole time.
While crunching celery and scoffing quinoa might not be your cup of green tea, there’s nothing to say that vegans are anywhere as bland as their food (also a complete myth).
Here are 10 reasons why vegans make the best partners.
1. First off, vegans are better and more eager in bed.
Studies have found that plant-based diets boost hormone levels and heighten sexual activity.
Vegan foods that are rich in zinc such as avocado, almonds, and chickpeas are said to elevate testosterone levels and increase sexual libido.
2. They’re passionate in and outside the bedroom.
Veganism is still considered a pretty radical choice in our meat-loving country and vegans are constantly forced to justify themselves to other people.
Chances are that if they’re passionate about their cause, they’ll be passionate about you, maybe a reason why vegan makes best partners.
3. Vegans are super-cheap dates.
Would you rather split the bill with someone who’s ordered lobster bisque and beef tenderloin, or pea soup and falafel burger?
Sure, finding a place with a vegan- friendly menu can be tricky – but you’ll win so many bonus points if you do.
4. They’re not afraid of commitment
Take it from me – giving up meat and dairy is hard. Bacon and cheese are heavens, and it takes serious commitment to stick to your guns.
There’s just no earthly way a relationship can ever be as hard as quitting pizza.
MORE: 7 reasons why you should go vegan today
5. They’re happier than the rest of us.
Eating more fruit and veg has been shown to improve a person’s mood and result in more energy, calmness, and greater feelings of happiness.
6. Vegans are healthier.
Thought that glowing, radiant skin came from a vegan’s moral superiority?
It turns out plant-based diets are high in essential vitamins and antioxidants, which help fight wrinkles and result in more youthful skin.
7. Dating a vegan will make you healthier.
Studies have shown that people who eat more fruit and veg are less likely to develop health problems such as heart disease and cancer.
If a vegan does care about you, they’ll want you to be healthier too. And let’s be honest, it’s probably time to accept that you can’t live on Greggs 24/7 any longer.
Read here> Plant-Based Vegan Lifestyle Is It Really More Healthy?
8. They’re animal lovers.
I don’t know about you, but I could personally never date someone who couldn’t put up with me getting over most over sloths (ahem, Kristen Bell).
Vegans love animals. You love animals.
9. Vegans are more accepting and open-minded.
Read Reason 9 and 10 and more here > Reasons why you should date a vegan
This may interest you as well>What are vegan Aphrodisiacs?
Read the 5 Reasons Why Vegans have better Sex
5 Reasons Why Vegans have better Sex
According to Wikipedia, approximately 0.2% to 1.3% of the US, and between 0.25% and 0.4% of the UK populations are vegans.
Perhaps those numbers will increase, as vegans also have better sex than their carnivorous friends. Here is why!
1. Researchers have found that certain foods cause a chemical reaction in the body that increases the libido in both males and females. Foods with large levels of zinc and vitamin B complexes are said to elevate testosterone levels and boost sexual desire.
2. It is suggested that a vegan diet changes the body’s overall chemistry. Therefore, body secretions smell (and taste) much sweeter.
3. There isn’t any scientific evidence assuring a vegan diet enhances sexual attractiveness, but those dedicated to the dietary regime believe that it does increase confidence when naked. Participating in a vegan, the plant-based diet typically results in slimming effects on the shape of the body
4. In a recent online poll, 64% of participants stated that they have increased energy and vitality as a vegan when compared to their meat-eating days. Many have noticed the energetic changes in their bedrooms and relationships.
5. A vegan is forced to make conscious decisions all the time. Let’s face it; we still live in a meat-loving nation, and it takes discipline and strong will to maintain the philosophy. However, whether a vegan is a vegan for animal rights, yogic belief, or health-related ideals, you are likely to attract like-minded individuals to share your bed with.
Ultimately, your diet is a major factor in determining how good or bad your sex life is. Pursue the guidance of an expert when considering a vegan diet.
Read the whole post here > 5 Reasons Why Vegans Have Better Sex
This may interest you as well>What are vegan Aphrodisiacs?